Job Description Infrastructure Project Manager
Related job descriptions: Agile Coach, Business Project Manager, Change Manager, Head of PMO, PMO Assistant, Program Manager, Applications Project Manager, Digital Project Manager, Scrum Master
- You might know this job as Project Manager Infrastructure, IT Infrastructure Manager, Infrastructure Coordinator
What is the job description of an Infrastructure Project Manager?
An Infrastructure Project Manager manages and coordinates the design and development of IT infrastructures within organisations. They use existing or newly developed tools and techniques to align infrastructures with the relevant company objectives. A Project Manager Infrastructure trains teams in building and maintaining the implemented infrastructure, as well as assesses and handles possible risks.
What skills and responsibilities does an Agile Coach have?
Infrastructure Project Managers need a wide array of technical, soft and managerial skills to cater to all aspects of the job.
- Expert programming and coding skills
- Expert knowledge of the relevant organisational infrastructures such as cloud computing, intranet and network architecture
- Expert knowledge of relevant project management programmes and systems
- Expert in team management techniques and project coordination
- Strategic mindset in service of team and company objectives
- Firm grasp of efficient project management techniques
- Collaboration with multidisciplinary teams
- Productive communication skills towards all participants
- Emphasis on people management
Degrees & Certificates
- BA/MA in computer science, office management or a related field, preferably with proven experience in IT project management
- No higher degree with proven experience in and additional certifications
Similar job descriptions
Looking for a job description similar to Infrastructure Project Manager? Check out these related profiles in IT PMO or ask our recruiters for advice.