Related job descriptions: Business Project Manager, Change Manager, Head of PMO, PMO Assistant, Program Manager, Project Manager Applications, Project Manager Digital, Project Manager Infrastructure, Scrum Master
- You might know this job as Agile Trainer, Agile Advisor, team Coach
What is the job description of an Agile Coach?
An Agile Coach is an expert in the iterative project management style Agile. They design and implement Agile processes and train teams in the Agile way of working in all its aspects. The Agile Coach differs from the Scrum Master in that they provide a wider scope aimed at change management within the Agile framework, whereas the Scrum Master is more hands-on.
What skills and responsibilities does an Agile Coach have?
Agile Coaches need a wide array of soft and managerial skills to cater to all aspects of the job.
- Expert knowledge of the iterative project management framework Agile
- Expert coaching and team management techniques
- Strategic mindset in service of team and company objectives
- Collaboration with multidisciplinary teams
- Productive communication skills towards all participants
Degrees & Certificates
- BA/MA with proven knowledge of the Agile-framework
- No higher degree with proven experience in and additional certifications of the Agile-framework
Similar job descriptions
Looking for a job description similar to Agile Coach? Check out these related profiles in IT PMO or ask our recruiters for advice.