Available positions: [links naar vacatures]
Related job descriptions: Application Architect, Data Architect, Enterprise Architect, Infrastructure Architect, Security Architect
- You might know this job as Software Architect, IT Architect
What is the job description of a Solution Architect?
A Solution Architect organises the development of system solutions
What skills does a Solution Architect need?
.NET developers need a versatile profile in both technical and soft skills to cater to all aspects of the job. From conception to implementation and management, they provide companies with specific business solutions to help them reach their goals.
- Expert knowledge of innovations and technical possibilities throughout the field to help select and design the perfect business solutions
- Expert knowledge of software development, system engineering and similar high-level technical processes
- Strategic insight in business goals and future-proof work
- Ability to work autonomously as well as to collaborate in team
- Expert planning and communication skills
- Analytic mind trained in detailed and structured work
- People skills necessary to communicate complex information to non-technical profiles
Degrees & Certificates
- BA/MA degree in Business Administration, Management or a related field, or equivalent through experience
- BA/MA degree in Computer Science, Web development, Software Engineering or equivalent through experience
Similar job descriptions
Looking for a job description comparable to Solution Architect? Check out these related profiles in IT Architecture or ask our recruiters for advice.