Available positions: [links naar vacatures]
Related job descriptions: Application Architect, Enterprise Architect, Infrastructure Architect, Security Architect, Solution Architect
- You might know this job as Information Architect, Database Architect, Business Intelligence Architect, BI Architect; Data Warehouse Architect, Enterprise Data Architect
What is the job description of a Data Architect?
A Data Architect will design, implement and manage data architectures within organisations. They define how the company’s data is stored, used, integrated in systems and managed by all data entities and IT systems. Data Architects manage any and all data applications within the company..
What skills does a Data Architect need?
Data Architects need a wide array of technical and soft skills to cater to all aspects of the job.
- Expert proficiency in data visualisation and modelling
- Expert knowledge of cloud computing, data structuring and system requirement analysis
- Expert knowledge of software development and programing
- Analytic mind trained in detailed and structured work
- Ability to work autonomously as well as to collaborate in team
- People skills necessary to assist/support non-technical profiles whenever necessary
- Expert people skills and team management skills
Degrees & Certificates
- BA/MA degree in Computer Science, Web development, Software Engineering or equivalent through experience
- Certificates in relevant software development and programming
Similar job descriptions
Looking for a job description similar to Data Architect? Check out these related profiles in IT Architecture or ask our recruiters for advice.