Job description Enterprise Architect
Available positions: [links naar vacatures]
Related job descriptions: Application Architect, Data Architect, Infrastructure Architect, Security Architect, Solution Architect
- You might know this job as Enterprise Data Architect, Institutional Architect, Organisational Data Architect
What is the job description of a Enterprise Architect?
Enterprise Architects are experts in designing and executing business strategies. They analyse, design, plan and implement those strategies from start to finish, overseeing the entire project. They help organisations reach businesses goals and stay on top of industry innovations and the latest technological trends.
What skills does an Enterprise Architect need?
Enterprise Architects need a wide array of strategic and soft skills to cater to all aspects of the job.
- Expert knowledge of business strategy and cost reduction
- Actionable expertise in designing and implementing strategic plans over several years
- Expert knowledge of system engineering, recruitment and IT
- Ability to direct multidisciplinary teams and manage talent
- Formulating constructive feedback and actionable follow-up briefings
- Strong communication skills towards teams and management
Degrees & Certificates
- BA/MA degree in Business, Management or similar disciplines or equivalent through experience
- BA/MA degree in Computer Science, Web development, Software Engineering with experience in management
Similar job descriptions
Looking for a job description similar to Enterprise Architect? Check out these related profiles in IT Architecture or ask our recruiters for advice.