Job description Infrastructure Architect
Available positions: [links naar vacatures]
Related job descriptions: Application Architect, Data Architect, Enterprise Architect, Security Architect, Solution Architect
- You might know this job as Infrastructure Manager, Data Infrastructure Architect, IT Infrastructure Architect
What is the job description of an Infrastructure Architect?
An Infrastructure Architect supports the enterprise infrastructure of an organisation by designing and implementing information systems. They maintain all systems and make sure they operate at optimal levels, as well as stay at the forefront of relevant innovations in the field.
What skills does an Infrastructure Architect need?
Infrastructure Architects need a wide array of technical and soft skills to cater to all aspects of the job.
- Expert knowledge of enterprise architecture and cloud computing
- Expert knowledge of cloud computing, network management and IoT as it relates to the organisation's infrastructure
- Expert knowledge of UX, UI and information modelling
- Analytic mind trained in detailed and structured work
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Communicating complex topics toward non-expert stakeholders
- Attention to detail as well as the bigger picture
Degrees & Certificates
- BA/MA degree in Computer Science, Web development, Software Engineering or equivalent through experience
- Certifications in cloud computing, network management or similar
Similar job descriptions
Looking for a job description comparable to Infrastructure Architect? Check out these related profiles in IT Architecture or ask our recruiters for advice.