Related job descriptions: Chief Information Security Officer (CISO), DPO (Data Protection Officer), ICT Risk Manager, IT Auditor
- You might know this job as Validation Engineer, Test Engineer, Benchmark Engineer, Verification Engineer, Validation Compliance Engineer
What is the job description of a Compliance & Validation Engineer?
As a Compliance & Validation Engineer, you’ll safeguard systems and equipment to make sure that they deliver the expected outcomes in service of business goals. You’ll be expected to manage, test and maintain documented procedures.
What skills does a Compliance & Validation Engineer need?
Validation Engineers need a wide array of technical and soft skills to cater to all aspects of the job.
- Strong skills in mathematics, methodical work and analytical thinking
- Strong organisational, project management and planning skills
- Testing, maintenance and optimisation of complex IT systems
- Expert knowledge of programming, cloud computing and network management
- Expert insight in business strategies and goals
- Ability to work autonomously as well as to collaborate in team
- Analytic mind trained in detailed and structured work
- Ability to communicate complex information effectively to non-technical profiles
Degrees & Certificates
- BA/MA in Business, Management with relevant experience in IT
- BA/MA degree in Computer Science, Web development, Software Engineering or equivalent through experience
Similar job descriptions
Looking for a job description comparable to Compliance & Validation Engineer? Check out these related profiles in IT development or ask our recruiters for advice.