The business unit Marketing & Sales from our client plays a key role in the fast-changing energy market. It offers tailor-made solutions for each customer, characterized by quality and close support and acts through marketing subsidiaries and partnerships with local operators. They ensure a fresh perspective – not only with regard to the products we supply but also in relation to the way in which we provide them and our relationship with customers generally.
The IS M&S Belux Delivery & Operations organization has as objective, in close collaboration with the other IS M&S Belux teams:
• to design, develop, test and deploy high quality systems in an integrated systems landscape
• to manage the technical operation of these systems within the defined agreements with the customer
Today, at the cutting edge of digital transformation, our client is investing in state-of-the-art information technology and advanced data science to put digital technology at the heart of everything the Group does, and establishing ENGIE as a leading force in the global energy transition.
In this context, the IS M&S Belux Delivery & Operations organization is currently looking for an Automated Test Engineer/Developer.
The organization has implemented Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) tools as the enablers for an efficient software delivery model and to speed up the time-to-market of new initiatives through continuous integration and continuous delivery. You will be part of this team in a role that focusses on the test automation within ALM.
In your role as the Automated Test Engineer/Developer, your focus is on test automation:
- You design and implement scripts for Test Automation. You contribute to the use and setup of best practices, in Microfocus UFT/UFT Pro. You keep a close eye on maintainability of the test automation code and promote test driven design/improvements of applications.
- You collaborate with colleagues in the different services of the IS M&S Belux organization and on Projects to detect/define test scripts to be automated.
- You coach and train colleagues in the implementation, execution of automated tests and related tools.
- You assist in the setup of automated test in the ALM lifecycle to enable the journey towards CI/CD
- You have an IT oriented Master or equivalent with a minimum of 3 years of relevant working experience.
- You have experience in software testing and in test automation. You have experience in software development (preferably JAVA, Maven) and test automation frameworks or tools (preferably Junit, TestNG, UFT, LeanFT).
- You have experience with the Agile methodology and know Scrum and Kanban concepts;
- Knowledge / Experience with other tools and concepts like Nexus, HPQC, TFS, Dynatrace, Jira, GIT, SVN, Azure … are a plus;
- Knowledge / Experience in true DevOps is a plus.
- You are able to capture requirements and promote improvements.
- You are assertive and are able to promote your ideas, but you are also able to facilitate and come to the best solution for the organization;
- You have strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- You take initiative and responsibility;
- You are a team player but can also work independently.
- You speak Fluent English + French or Dutch, with a good knowledge of the other language