At the client, we put our heart, soul and skills into making a difference for people living with severe disease. Working together
to push the boundaries, we blend the best of our talents to unlock innovation. Will you join us in our pioneering
To strengthen our strategic partnership with the client's Talent (HR) departement (covering talent attraction & development
for all client entities) , based in our offices in Braine , Belgium, we are looking to fill the position of: Learning and
development technology architect
Do you often approach matters in an innovative and collaborative way? At the client, we see you as an ‘innoborative’
person. This extraordinary blend of talent means you are often thinking in new ways with others for the sake of
As a 'innoborative' person and IT Lead - Learning & Employee Development Platforms you like to work in
an environment where you can:
• Actively take part in the implementation of the IT strategy with focus on learning & development information
systems covering an entire eco-system (SuccessFactors LMS, WorkForce Analytics, Collaborative Tools, Mobile
Learning, Talent Development tools,… ) .
• Manage relationships with business partners and challenge stakeholders in a constructive way in order to
propose innovative solutions.
• Think and propose digital roadmaps made of solutions and innovations enabling value through :
• Electronic Data management: thinking data as an asset (striving for any opportunities of extended digitalization,
data flow integration and data integrity, data processing & analysis (process mining, artificial intelligence,
Process automation (incl. Robotic Process Automation) & Paperless HR
• Enhanced user experience for learning & development
• Applications & platforms being trustworthy, secure, safe and compliant in a Pharma environment (GxP)
As an 'innoborative' person and IT Lead - Learning & Employee Development Platforms you will contribute
• Defining & owning the technology roadmap: engaging with senior business & IT stakeholders in order to define
the technology strategy & roadmap for Learning & Development platforms.
• Managing project portfolio: successfully delivering project, bringing your own expertise and discipline, applying
program/ project management best practices and complying with methodologies as well as regulations like
GxP or GDPR.
• Driving Operational Excellence : ensuring flawless operations & compliance dealing with Service Management
(demand, delivery and performance management ), Governance & Operating Model (including vendor
management), assisting the QA department in regular GxP audits.
Interested? For this position you’ll need the following education, experience and skills:
• Dynamic Talent with high potential for further development & evolution.
• Education - Bachelor or Master Degree (in Engineering, Computer Science, Talent Mgt, …)
• Fluent English is a must
• Project Management and Operations (Service Management) expertise in a global environment.
• Knowledgeable in best practices for employee talent development : competency management, learning, training
management, career development,…
• Strong Functional & Technical expertise in learning solutions used in Talent (SAP SuccessFactors LMS,
Training Content development tools, Mobile learning, SAP SuccessFactors reporting & analytics tools, Qlik,… ).
• Functional and technical experiences in SuccessFactors employee central, recruiting, performance management,
succession are a plus.
• Showing interest in digital transformation (Robotics, Advance Analytics, Artificial Intelligence, Mobile experience,
• Have an open & positive attitude, pro-active, agile & forward looking, enthusiast & motivated by innovation
• Be a team player across different teams and different levels of the organization