You will be first given the opportunity to gain relevant experience at Group Risk (one of our internal clients) during an internship for the period of 3 months.
During this period you will collaborate closely with risk advisors and gain knowledge about the end-to-end risk measurement & reporting process at the client Group for Solvency II.
After this internship at Group Risk, you will be supporting and representing Group Risk to transition the Solvency II measurement & reporting processes to the new architecture:
• Documenting the requirements for Solvency II and the high-level to be (business) measurement & reporting processes i.e. guarding/translating business needs & requirements in the Rainbow program
• Contributing to assessing and selecting future-proof reporting and measurement tools
• Challenging and assessing proposed incremental migration approaches to allow a smooth phased transition of measurement & reporting processes to the common new platform (ensuring continuity while delivering business value)
• Preparing the execution/implementation phase of the implementation project ensuring consistency and alignment in business value delivery wave after wave.
• You ideally have strong interest and affinity with insurance, financial products, risk management, data, ICT and Business Architecture concepts. You are able to act as the bridge between business and IT.
• You ideally have project experience in the Insurance domain (preferably Solvency II related), e.g. in the role of risk advisor, business analyst, functional analyst, project leader
• You have knowledge and experience with Risk Integrity (Moody’s Analytics), and notions of other vendor packages a plus.
• Building from your own experience/insights, you can develop a vision and convince peers. Moreover, you can translate and transform your view and ideas into concrete and tangible results.
• You are able to lead workshops with various stakeholders, you are diplomatic and are able to reconcile differences in opinion
• Strong written and oral communication skills in English are a must