Advanced Analytics and AI are high on the agenda for the client’s Finance department and we are looking to strengthen the team of data scientists with a particular focus on building a system for automated analytics.
In this context we are looking for a very experience R developer skills to contribute to the development of analytics workflows and tools focused on insights generation, prescriptive analytics and decision support.
• Development of an automated reasoning toolkit as a member of the core agile development team (including product owner and 2 other R developers)
• Designing, documenting and coaching of other data scientists on best practices
• Putting scripts and functions into a managed workflow (with logging, monitoring, etc.)
• Integration with other technologies (like databases and web apps)
• Help to drive the analytical scope and method for projects, including formulating and shaping data integration and analytics methods
- Mastery of R development (at least 5 years of intensive hands-on experience) and best practices
- Strong linux skills
- Strong communication skills towards peer data scientists and non-technical stakeholders
- Ability to work individually and in teams
- Experience in applying data science methods to finance, sales or marketing is a plus
- Experience with the healthcare / pharmaceutical industry is a plus
- Languages: English