No shifts, no travel required
We are considering a Senior .Net Analyst Developer astute, hands on and delivery oriented.
The job is about leading advanced .Net security development
The development encompass bespoke Security Token and Signature Management services and connectors. During the mission the Senior Analyst Developer will master the source code to participate to an important project to implement federation with external customers.
The involvement is larger than a usual analyst - developer role: the team members participate in the verification of the requirements; then to the analysis and the implementation of the solution.
They also take care of the integration, the customization (non-functional requirement) and testing of the framework - the testing of the final solution (Business Application) is done by another team.
After the implementation phase of this federation project, in parallel with upcoming projects, the candidate will support the Development, Test and Production environments.
The latter involves participating in Watch Duty (second to third line on call support) for a maximum of 1 week every 4 weeks.
The candidate should be service-minded and have good communication skills.
Working as part of a small agile team, the person will be adept at quickly understanding the problems and opportunities presented, be able to devise innovative solutions, produce specifications, technical designs and implementation.
As Senior Development Analyst your key responsibilities will include:
- Working with our Technical Domain Owner and other business application developer to devise most suitable solutions
- Produce system specification and documentation
- Produce software design, development and testing
- Support application: handling queries, bug fixing, work package delivery
- Produce source code - help setup, contribute and maintain a centralized software code, components, and tools for reuse across other projects / frameworks.
- Industry knowledge: be proactive in acquiring industry specific knowledge as applicable to domain. E.g. read industry press, cross-learn from colleagues
- Research and development - keeping abreast of latest technologies and suggesting how they can be exploited for our domain.
For team members we value open minded individuals, also capable of building upon their past experience to swiftly integrate our existing team and work environment (systems, procedures, infrastructure and code base).
The successful candidate will benefit from the support of a very motivated team composed of Senior Analyst Developers and Technical Domain Owner.
Other bespoke solutions are developed in C# .Net for Windows-based application and in C++ for cross-platform needs (Windows and Red Hat Linux).
These bespoke solutions cover a broad range of technical needs: API and driver for IBM WebSphere MQ, File Transfer framework, Security Federation, Data Access, standard Error Handling & tracing, etc.
Middleware management and troubleshooting with experience in real time multi-tier middleware programs.
Strong experience in Security Federation: Single Sign-On, Identity Provider integration.
Experience in participating in application design and requirements refinement.
Experience in writing, contributing and reviewing technical designs and developing specifications for new solutions, enhancements and extensions.
.Net 4.5.2, .Net Core framework with special focus on .Net architecture, CLR, WIF, Entity Framework, ADFS, SAML, WS-Security
SSL, Server Security Settings, DMZ architecture, SAML, WIF, iPrincipal
Internet Information Server, MsDTC, ADO.Net, MVC, ASP.Net, COM+
Visual Studio 2015, Team Foundation Server, Nuget
Excellent communicator, strong written and verbal skills in English
Team player, able to coach juniors and to work autonomously, ready to take on responsibilities and to prioritize multiple tasks
Working knowledge in
- OpenID, OAuth, Active Directory or other LDAP stores
- Queuing middleware programs ideally integrated with IBM WebSphereMQ.
- Advanced knowledge of cross-cutting concerns in a multi-data centre context: stateless & stateful principle, fail over, data integrity and consistency group, recovery...
- Server troubleshooting
- Swift financial network