Brussels, Ghent and/or Antwerp, but could also need to execute projects all over
Belgium and other territories part of Europe (The Netherlands, Germany and
● As part of an international community of hackers, developers, makers and
innovators, of designers and creators, you drive the business digital
services in the Experience Center. In interdisciplinary teams you develop and
build innovative solutions for the age of digital.
● Your approach is user-centric and you are passionate about digital products
that please their users. You have a deep understanding of software
development to build products with outstanding user experience .
● You understand the product vision and the needs of the users, and can
implement and address these in a targeted manner. You understand technical
and business KPI and aim at always improving the products in that system of
● You are a member of an internal agile team responsible for multiple products.
You find and implement solution in a multidisciplinary team, hand-in-hand with
the product owner.
● In your role you share the operational responsibility for the products with your
team. You aim at continuously improving the products, by trying new ideas
with user in mind.
● You are at always a step ahead in using technologies, solving problems and
creating new products that make people happy.
● A conceptual portfolio of your relevant interactive work (web, mobile & tablet)
is required for review.
● Minimum years of experience: 3+ years of experience preferably in an
agency-like environment (digital, design and/or development)
● Minimum degree required: Bachelor’s degree
● Degree preferred: Master's degree
● You love to code.
● You have advanced knowledge and experience in full-stack engineering with
and node.js, or similar full-stack technologies like e.g. Python/Django.
● You bring the right mind-set for DevOps, know the processes and master tools
like GitLab CI, docker, Kubernetes to automate deployments and continuously
deliver value to your users.
● You are a team player, are open-minded, and are highly engaged and
invested. You love to learn and try-out new technologies.
● You are able to collaborate with a team of engineers, designers and key
individuals to deliver empowering user experiences.
● We consider any failed start-up experience as an asset.
● Being fluent in Dutch and/or French and English (written/ spoken) completes