Brainbridge Utilities Alliance is currently looking for Bachelor or Master profiles who are eager to kickstart their career as junior Java consultant.
Will you be graduating in the near future, have you recently graduated or have you 1-2 years of relevant working experience? Knowledge of Java through school projects, internships or working experience? Interested in following an extensive training program combined with hands-on experience at one of our customers? Keep on reading...
As junior Java consultant you will be responsible to define and develop solutions that provide an answer to the information needs of the customer.
The exact tasks depend on your own interests and skills, but typically consist of:
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable and reliable code
- Contribute to maintenance, support and deployment
- Testing of the software
- Documentation (user & system manuals)
- Bug fixing
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in an ICT related field
- 1st experience with Java (related) technology
- Eagerness to learn & determination to become a JAVA professional
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A passion for innovation and the ambition to always move forward
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Dutch or French with good knowledge of English
- Ability to work in a team environment
- A personal career plan including technical training, controlled by you and guided by Brainbridge Utilities Alliance
- The ability to work in a high-tech environment with a focus on knowledge and innovation
- A competitive salary and attractive advantages: insurances, meal vouchers, mobile phone allowance, a company car etc.
Do you have what it takes to become our junior Java consultant? We are looking forward to your application: firstname.lastname@example.org