At the client, we put our heart, soul and skills into making a difference for people living with disease. Working together to push the boundaries, we blend the best of our talents to unlock innovation. Will you join us in our pioneering adventure?
To strengthen our global and cross-functional IT Artificial Intelligence team in Anderlecht, Belgium, we are looking for a Junior UX designer to join our team. You will be responsible for the creation of great user experiences for the digital services and products we work on.
• Following a user-centric design approach and rapidly testing and iterating on prototypes
• Communicating design ideas and prototypes to the team by illustrating them with storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps
• Designing graphic interface elements, like menus, tabs, and widgets
• Implement your front-end design in HTML5, CSS, Angular or other web standards
• You are a digital product native with a passion for creating the best user experiences
• You are a team player who can communicate with confidence, but with the ability to find compromise
• You have 1-2 years of experience in UI design (wireframing, high-fidelity mockups, micro-animations, ...)
• You are able to do the front-end implementation of your designs in front-end of cutting-edge applications and websites.
• Experience in the medical or pharma field is a plus
• Experience with data visualisations is definitely a plus!