Quite a while ago, our client has introduced a Web2Print system that offers printing organizations the possibility to deploy their own on-line print shops. This allows customers of the printing organizations to submit their print orders (together with the content) on-line.
Printer Administrators can set up and manage their own shops in a web application that is called StoreCenter. The printing organizations can deploy a variety of stores and highly customize the look and feel of these stores. The actual shopping is done in the StoreFront web application.
Our client is looking for a software developer to become part of the Web2Print R&D Team.
• General software engineering skills (analysis, design, implementation, writing technical specification/design documents etc.)
• In-depth knowledge of the Java programming language
• Server development:
o Profound knowledge of Java-based application servers and architecture; we use TomCat with Spring.
o OpenJPA 2.0
o Spring MVC
o Implementing REST services
• Front-end development:
• Bachelor/Master in Computer Science or equivalent through experience
Work method is Agile development
• Very good active knowledge of Dutch and/or English language (both speaking and writing)
• Very good communication skills (team player)