The candidate will work within the IS Non-Life group and specifically in the Testing dedicated team. This group is responsible for all Non-Life related developments. The applications are developed based on a COBOL / DB2 back-office, with various technologies used on the visual side (mainly C# .net), and ISIS Papyrus for printing matters.
The mission would be to manage the test specification and test execution phase followingthe client test methodology (TMAP based).
This testing mission will happen in the context of large program and will thus need strong reporting skills and rigor.
The test analyst must comply with the client standards and methodology and
respect the communicated milestones.
Services to deliver
As test analyst, you will play 2 different roles.
As project test manager:
- Write the test approach for the project in close collaboration with the PL &
the business representatives
- Plan testing activities to create a Test Plan
- Report on test progress, issues and risk to the project test Manager
- Contribute to the preparation & execute release regression testing
As test analyst
- Develop the technical and functional integration test scripts and test cases
based on requirements, technical and functional documentation and in close
cooperation with architects and analysts.
- Create test data as needed to perform individual test cases
- Use common testing techniques (e.g., Black Box, White Box)
- Perform tests on the application, assist other testers during test execution
- Investigate causes of defects and degradations
- Prepare for and coordinate the documentation and archiving of test material
Timing before full autonomy: 3 weeks
- Test cases set
- Test report
- Defect logging
- Master in Engineering, Computer Sciences, Sciences,… or equivalent
Or Bachelor in those domains with strong experience.
- Testing experience in financial applications (preferably insurance, could be banking as well)
- Experience in insurance business
- Experience in Non-Life insurance business
- Knowledge of HP ALM
- Knowledge of SQL
- Preferable knowledge of Isis Papyrus
- At least 3 years’ experience in test analysis.
- Able to define a high level test structure
- Able to create new test scenarios
- Manage test and repair iterations
- TMAP / TMAP next methodology
- Experience in test automation
- Fast learner
- Client oriented
- Solution driven
- Open Minded
- Good communicator.
- Team worker