To strengthen our IT TO Development team and work out of Braine, Belgium, we are looking to fill the position of: IT Tech Ops Development Data & Digital Architect .
Are you driven and enjoy being innovative? For us, we see you as a ‘drivenovative’ person. This extraordinary blend of talent means you are adept at tenaciously sparking positive change for patients' lives.
As a 'drivenovative' person and IT Tech Ops Development Data & Digital Architect you like to work in an environment where you can:
• Build on your intellectual curiosity and your background in science
• Take accountability to shape, optimize and ensure the delivery of information technology that makes a difference
• Work closely with talented Biotech & Pharma Sciences scientists , Business Excellence, Engineering and -IT colleagues
• Share your passion for technology and lead the way in a high achieving team
As a 'drivenovative' person and IT Tech Ops Development Data & Digital Architect you will contribute by:
• Engaging with stakeholders from Biotech and Pharma Sciences internally and externally to realize the full value of technology
• Orchestrating and project managing the efficient deployment of information technology services across our development sites in Belgium (Braine), UK (Slough) and DE ( Monheim)
• Ensuring the continued reliable operations and support of the scientific data generating systems (including GxP) and the safeguarding of the associated data streams
• Collaboratively innovating and driving the research of relevant application of artificial intelligence, modeling and simulation , automation, robotics and immersive experiences in line with industry 4.0 principles.
Interested? For this position you’ll need the following education, experience and skills:
• MSc or PhD in the natural sciences with IT experience, or a MSc or PhD in engineering or computer sciences with experience in life sciences research and development .
• Emphasis in business process and business solution architecture, data & process flow modelling would be preferred.
• Demonstrated success in leading complex cross-functional projects with an experience preferred in digital transformation and excellent change agent
• Knowledge of Modelling and Simulation, Robotics, Advanced Statistics and their impact on business process