In seeking to support the organization’s business in a more meaningful way, one answer for IT lies in plain sight: IT must operate more like a business - one focused on strategy, client service, business objectives, and value-based outcomes. A more business-focused approach for IT in the form of a comprehensive IT business management (ITBM) strategy can help IT elevate its role within the organization and help drive overall corporate success. In shifting to an ITBM posture, our IT leaders can:
• More clearly convey the value of IT for business executives
• Put in place solutions for efficiently managing IT cost, quality, and performance
• Align IT with enterprise goals and enhance decision-making capabilities
• Increase business value and lower costs by integrating governance and execution
Work you’ll do
The Platform Solution Architect is responsible for providing best practice advisory services to functional and technical streams throughout the solution implementation and ongoing sustainment. The Solution Architect is the most senior design authority on the project. This role will direct the ServiceNow implementation and certify the solution design of strategic technologies during solution development. This role will build and drive high performing relationships with strategic development partners to ensure high quality delivery of all aspects of solution development.
In an operational setting the Solution Architect is responsible for solution design and review of all business process and system level changes as part of continual service improvement. They provide design perspectives to the process teams to maintain consistency, stability and supportability of the solution and processes. This individual needs to stay current on the vendor’s solution capabilities and product roadmap and maintain the organizational roadmap for the solution.
• Manage the ServiceNow solution design
• Understand the business context and how to translate business and functional requirements into a sustainable ServiceNow implementation
• Work with Program Resources to define sustainment governance and processes as part of operational transition
• Provide insight and expertise into the ServiceNow platform capabilities and vendor product roadmap
Technology Strategy & Architecture
From leading practice to business necessity, every business recognizes the need for a strategic cloud integration platform. Our technology strategy and architecture specialists help organizations develop the strategies and implement the systems that build business value and drive performance. We have the in-depth knowledge and experience gained from working on some of the most complex IT challenges around the globe, everything from system replacement to full IT transformation. Learn more about our Technology Strategy & Architecture practice .
Our Enterprise Technology (EnTech) team works with clients to transform their technology delivery by collaborating with CIOs, Technology Executives, and their teams. Together we work to establish IT operating models based on the implications of next generation and advanced technologies, new and evolving service models for technology, and the operational expectations of an organization.
Our team of experienced technologists understand the interwoven nature technology plays in all aspects of today’s business environment and focus on helping our clients shift from foundational delivery of technology to being the strategic business partner and catalyst for change. Our Agile/DevOps/Lean technology experts work to transform the workforce of our clients into the next generation of technology service delivery teams.
• Minimum of 5+ years of ServiceNow implementation experience in large complex environments
• Minimum of 8+ years of technology implementation
• Firm understanding of ServiceNow applications and modules
• Information Technology experience required, including development, implementation, and maintenance of large scale systems
• Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced and changing environment with short deadline
• Proficient in all phases of the Application Development Lifecycle
• Strong technical project management and / or leadership skills
• Certified ServiceNow System Administrator
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Information Systems, or equivalent
• Certified ITIL V3 practitioner
• Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments
• Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
• Eagerness to mentor junior staff
• An advanced degree in the area of specialization ( MBA Preferred )