You will be joining the Enterprise Architecture department within the Group Information and Technology Strategy division.
The Enterprise Architecture team (EA) is a multi-disciplinary group of experienced architects in charge of
• Defining the enterprise architecture directions & standards aligned to the company strategies & goals,
• Creating business cases to develop or transform the IT capabilities supporting the business units’ strategies,
• Maintaining a multi-year IT plan & technology roadmap, and providing steer for the decisions on IT investments,
• Defining IT architecture solutions (integrated process, applications, data and technology) to business problems in alignment with the enterprise architecture directions, and guiding the IT development teams during solution realization.
You take a contributing role in identifying the strategies required to support the long-term objectives of a major IT function and/or a leading role in designing end-to-end architecture solutions for major IT projects.
· Your function requires extensive knowledge of business operations, information landscape, application platforms & technical infrastructure supporting Financial Market Infrastructures, unusually high analysis capability, a thorough understanding of the software development processes, and the interpersonal skills to create buy-in around the identified strategies or proposed architecture solutions.
· You are able to develop business cases for evolving our IT capabilities and to perform impact analysis, thereby engaging a wide range of stakeholders across business and IT at senior level.
· You cope with systems of various levels of complexity, which can typically span across functional/location lines.
· You work under broad management direction.
· You contribute to the definition of “architecture blueprints” to clarify & refine the capabilities, the building blocks & the roadmap supporting major IT transformation initiatives. In this context :
o You ensure a proper translation of business needs into a set of structured business process, knowledge, technology, and organization specifications that satisfy the clients’ strategic and operational objectives,
o You are responsible for understanding and assessing the clients’ needs, identifying issues & opportunities (incl. new & innovative technologies) and recommending appropriate solutions,
o You understand the long-term business needs and identifies the relevant technical, data and application architectures required to meet these needs.
· You contribute to the continuous improvement of the Enterprise Architecture processes.
We are looking for a multi-disciplined, Tech-savvy and dynamic colleague to join our “Security Enterprise Architecture team”, who is eager to participate in the development of the function as the thought leader and work collaboratively with all business and IT partners to make them successful in achieving their ambitions.
• You take a contributing role in define the vision and propose strategies to support the long-term Security objectives
• You take a leading role in building security architecture artifacts (capability maps, Logical application views, reference architectures) based on sound enterprise architecture practices, that can be used for providing guidance to solution architects in their business solution design activities.
• You track developments and changes in the digital business and threat environments to ensure that they're adequately addressed in strategic plans and architecture artefacts
• You maintain security technology and “defense in depth” oversight, spanning IT (on premise and cloud), vendor products, infrastructure, application architectures and development methodologies
• You will develop effective working relationships with other enterprise architects and delivery functions, ensuring overall strategic and architectural alignment.
• You collaborate to develop business cases for evolving our IT and Security related capabilities and to perform impact analysis, thereby engaging a wide range of stakeholders across business and IT at senior level.
• You work under broad management direction.
• You contribute to the continuous improvement of the Enterprise Architecture processes.
• You have worked for more than 10 years in the IT industry
• Working experience in the wholesale financial IT sector is a plus
• You have worked several years as an Enterprise architect in companies comparable to the client
• You have worked as a Security professional demonstrating practical experience in security governance
• You have experience and extensive knowledge of the Security landscape, business operations, information landscape, application platforms & technical infrastructure, a thorough understanding of the software development processes.
• You have experience in using architecture methodologies such as SABSA, Zachman and TOGAF
• You have an understanding of Standards and frameworks like the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 27001/2 and National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Cybersecurity Framework (CSF)
• Having a Security certification like CISM, CISA is a plus
The Enterprise security architect is expected to contribute his/her insights not only to colleagues within the Enterprise architecture department, but also to colleagues within Cyber Security management, Internal Audit, risk management and other line-of-business teams. To ensure that security-related matters are adequately conveyed, the following skills are required:
• Strategic planning skills
• Communication skills
• Conceptual thinking
• Agile architecting
• Thought leadership
• Seeking different perspectives