We are looking for a Design & Build Methodology Specialist.
You will join the Group Methodology & Project Support team within the Technology Management Services (TMS) Division.
TMS is a unit dedicated serving technology divisions, to facilitate fluid and optimised IT processes and to support security, innovation, stability and agility throughout the group.
You will operate within the Methodology Support team, whose main mission and tasks is to implement, deploy and support the methodology aspects related to Design & Build management.
As such, you:
• document processes to meet contractual requirements, control objectives and cost savings
• provide input, follow-up, progress and/or manage the implementation of improvement and optimisation actions
• guide and support project team members in the application of the methodology to their projects
• build and deliver methodology trainings to the Design & Build skill members, across the group sites (Paris, Brussels, London, etc)
• contribute to the on-going improvement of the Design & Build method (guidelines, modeling tool quality criteria, …), keeping in mind the consistency of methodology with the other sites of group (Paris, London, Bxl)
• You have strong interpersonal skills and you are a strong team player
• You are able to interact with senior management in a mature and convincing style. You find the right balance between inforcing rules and processes and demonstrating an ability to be flexible/service oriented
• You have strong analytical skills and synthetic skills
• You have experience in coaching people and in training (material and delivery)
• You have good English verbal communication to liaise with project members and understand their practice and needs
• You have good English written communication in order to write procedures and formalize the request from the business
You have a practical knowledge of Software development lifecycle(s), including:
• between 3 and 5 years of experience as designer
• between 3 and 5 years of experience with PL/1, DB2, SQL, VSAM, CICS, JCL, ISPF, MVS, MQ Series
• Design requirements specifications
• Modeling technique(s)
• Distributed and mainframe environment tools and techniques
You should have been exposed to process (re)engineering tools and practices, including:
• Knowledge of industry standards (CMMi)
• Knowledge of Data modeling and BI techniques
• Knowledge of at least 2 modeling tools (knowledge of Mega is an asset)
• Knowledge of at least 1 modeling language (UML, Bachman,….)