Our client is launching a start-up in Belgium that will leverage Internet of Things technology to provide a solution for care. We're looking for smart people who want to be part of inventing the future of IoT ecosystems, leading the way in an exciting and ever-changing space.
We are looking for a Senior Data Scientist - in this role you will be responsible for the development and execution of the data science that will be focused on personalization.
- Build and test the relevant algorithms and analysis tools
- Refine and develop models for data analysis, optimising for supply chain tracking and establishing parent-child relationships
- Apply data science techniques to deploy this solution at scale
- Cultivate strong collaborative relationships with product, engineering and other senior stakeholders
- Expertise in data science
- Knowledge in Machine Learning, Deep Learning, etc.
- Strong programming and data modelling skills (e.g. Python, R, C/C+)
- Collaborating with engineering teams to develop prototypes and software products that can be deployed across varied environments (e.g.: cloud, on-premises, devices, etc.)
- Big Data and Fast Data (i.e. real time streaming)
- Working with other developers and executives
- Excellent problem-solving attitude
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Advanced degree preferably in Data Science. Computer Science, Physics, Chemistry would be considered with a background in data science
- Delivering data science components that are part of successful commercial products