Advanced Analytics and AI are high on the agenda at the client and we are looking to strengthen our internal team of AI experts with a particular focus on sales & marketing.
In this context we are looking for an outstanding data engineer proficient with Python & Spark to contribute to the development of analytics workflows focused on insights generation, prescriptive analytics and decision support apps.
• Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional/non-functional business requirements.
• Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
• Create data tools for analytics and data scientist team members that assist them in building and optimizing their results
• Help to drive the analytical scope and method for projects, including formulating and shaping data integration, analytics methods and novel visualizations
• Utilizing a diverse array of technologies and data science toolsets as needed, primarily Python & Spark, but also Scala, Neo4j, Azure, R, Docker, AWS, Databricks, Qubole…
• Communicate ideas, approaches and results with peers and stakeholders
- Mastery of Python, Pandas and Spark to create pipelines for data scientists to use
- At least 3 years of intensive hands-on experience as a full-stack Python data engineer: Python, Spark, Pandas, NumPy, SciPy, visualization (matplotlib), machine learning (scikit-learn) …
- Good experience in multiple database technologies: SQL, Graph Databases (Neo4J)
- Advanced degree in a relevant discipline such as: Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Operations Research/Optimization, Computer Science, Computational/Theoretical Physics, Data Science/visualization, Machine Learning, Electrical/Computer Engineering or Health Sciences (e.g. Bioengineering /Bioinformatics)
- Experience in extracting, cleaning, preparing and modeling data. Experience with command-line scripting, data structures, and algorithms.