Client is searching a resource to reinforce its team. We are looking for a dynamic
personality and a real team player who can help us contribute to the implementation and design of our future frameworks.
- The job concerns the delivery (and support) of framework services for the client
business software development teams (IS) within the Development Frameworks
engineering team. We aim to be a smart follower of new technologies (VisualStudio
2017, VSTS,…) to enable our digitalisation projects.
- The framework services consist of:
- Automation of release & build management processes
- Setup & configuration of development environment
- Development of API’s for developers
- Development support to senior developers
- Providing up-to-date documentation is an essential part of the service delivery.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills are also vital to provide accurate bug-fixing or support to other development teams. Especially because the job does not necessarily deliver a 'ready to use' product but only a small part to realize an end-user solution.
- Challenges in 2018-2019: complete review of our .NET development framework,
adoption of Azure PaaS services, …
- Bachelor with 5 years of experience in similar job
- Experience as framework developer/engineer in large enterprise environment
- Technical writer (in English) for the team's software developments.
- Experience in integration of authentication methods in websites
- Experience with VSTS for build & source control
- Experience with Azure PaaS Services
- C# development skills
- Experience with Team Foundation Server use and setup (also Build Templates)
- .Net development tooling (configuration & packaging)
- Excellent troubleshoot and bug fixing skills (IIS and technologies mentioned below)
- Experience with ASP.NET core
- Experience with release & build management processes (application lifecycle management)
- Use of Azure PaaS in application development
- Release management tooling
- Web Sites (IIS) & Web Services design
- Excellent Communication
- Team Player