Brainbridge IT Staffing
Just like you, we are looking for long-term partnerships built on trust. The best way to achieve that, is through transparent collaboration and open communication.
This Data Integration Analyst (DIA) IT position will be the "liaison" between IT and the business units for data integrations or migrations between the client's business applications or with external systems.
The DIA works with the business users to identify and define in detail the customer requirements for data integrations and data migrations between systems. He merges this input with a good understanding of the existing integration flows and based on the fusion of both, he creates an integrated set of data requirements.
He translates these data requirements into detailed data mappings & technical requirements for integration migration.
He works with the Technical Integration Engineers to validate completeness & technical feasibility and ensures delivery.
The DIA is involved in creating requirements-based integration or migration test plans and in performing testing of the implemented system integrations or data migrations.
This position combines understanding of business requirements, data analysis skills and integration expertise to recommend effective ways of implementing data integrations or migrations between systems.
• Propose, design and implement end-to-end integration solutions between our applications or with
• Work with business users to scope and define data requirements for application integration, including
the data conversion and mapping requirements between our systems
• Ensure detailed understanding of the existing data flow integrations with the target scope of
• Collaborate with ETL/API developers to determine the best approach for supporting application
• Responsible for the applicable technical architecture of application integrations
• Manage the integration flow development for application and data integration.
• Define testing requirements and acceptance criteria for system integration tracks
• Identify and facilitate efficiency improvements in existing integration processes.
• Partner across the business to develop an in-depth understanding of DP World’s business processes,
becoming a subject matter expert in the data transferred between applications
• Provide analytical support to multiple projects, establishing data integration plans and timelines, and
coordinating on projects with internal and external resources
• Ensure the correct and efficient migration of data for our applications.
• Gather the data migration requirements from the business
• Ensure detailed understanding of the existing data within the target scope of migration
• Set up ETL flows to support the data migration (extraction, enrichment, cleansing, standardization,
validation and load) processes
• Ensure the data quality of the migrated data for all requirements (functional and technical).
• Take the lead in the creation of data migration and cut-over plans.
• Take the lead in the creation of the data migration designs and architecture.
You are about to apply for the job "Data integration analyst".