Just like you, we are looking for long-term partnerships built on trust. The best way to achieve that, is through transparent collaboration and open communication.
• Conduct common, senior-level systems administration functions for different (HP)Unix/Linux versions.
• Coordinate, manage and support (HP)Unix/Linux systems as well as databases.
• Provide first line assistance for entire (HP)Unix/Linux software along with associated products.
• Comply with all documented methods for installing production system as well as application software.
• Maintain entire (HP)Unix/Linux pertinent processes as well as procedures.
• Establish and develop strategy as per IT standards plus direction.
• Maintain enterprise backup along with recovery system.
• Head responsibility for documentation as well as staff training on project aspect.
• Involve in new software’s technical review.
• Perform with project managers to finish all activities and initiatives.
• Ensure to install as well as configure vended applications as per platform standards.
• Administer applications privileges on basis of platform standards.
• Perform with vendors and application owners to resolve technical problems.
• Execute exercise of disaster recovery for proving architecture recoverability.
• Involve in Unix Server Infrastructure projects.
Languages : NL or FR (both is better) + EN