Just like you, we are looking for long-term partnerships built on trust. The best way to achieve that, is through transparent collaboration and open communication.
- You will participate in the IT SAP FICO project and service engagement team in SAP Finance
projects and implementations.
- You need to be able to capture business/functional needs and translate them in
functional/technical SAP specifications.
- You will assist and manage projects independently from blueprint to go-live showing good
understanding of project management skills and the SAP best practices to achieve high-end
- You should be able to consult in decision making processes.
- You have to be able to give workshops to Finance and Controlling business.
- We expect high-end and hands-on experience in SAP FI/CO design, development, integration
- Very good knowledge of SAP FI: AR, AP, GL, AA, Cash Management & TRM.
Knowledge of VIM is considered as an asset.
- Expert level knowledge of SAP CO: CCA, Cost Element A, CO-PC, settlements and internal
- Consultant should have good understanding of functional/technical flows between SAP
Financials and SAP PS, SAP MM, SAP SD and SAP HR.
- SAP S/4 HANA Finance hands on expertise is an absolute must have
- Good functional understanding of financial reporting (operational – management reporting
to executive reporting)
- Hands on experience in SAP migration projects is highly requested
- Master or Bachelor degree
- At least 10+ years of working experience with SAP: expert level
--- established expertise in S/4 HANA Finance – Simple Finance is a big plus! ---
- Implementation experience is absolutely required
- Relevant experience in SAP BI tools
- Be fluent in Dutch and/or French is a must – also good knowledge of English is required
- Team player with an analytical mind and good communication and thorough documentation skills.