Just like you, we are looking for long-term partnerships built on trust. The best way to achieve that, is through transparent collaboration and open communication.
Project/Department Description and responsibilities:
Our client employs various teams of IT specialists who, among other things, optimize and maintain all business processes and systems used (both self-written and purchased applications) so that its clients and customers are optimally serviced. As part of this team, OPI is looking for a (preferably Senior) AWS Data Engineer.
The Senior Data Engineer will play a vital role collaborating as part of a Data team to create and enhance data ingestion pipelines and address data challenges. The Senior Data Engineer will work closely with the Architect, systems engineers, software engineers, and data scientists on the following key tasks.
Technical profile requirements
Non-Technical profile requirements
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Detailed oriented/self-motivated with the ability to learn and deploy new technology quickly
- Must be able to work on multiple simultaneous tasks with limited supervision
- Result oriented & customer centered
- Structured / Organized
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and team collaboration skills
- High accountability and team spirit values
You are about to apply for the job "Data Engineer - Senior".