Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Develop and maintain the assurance plan for your domain
- Lead assurance assessments, with possible contribution from assurance analysts, and perform control operating effectiveness testing on complex areas
- Develop remediation recommendations and report assessment results to senior stakeholders
- Assist in the monitoring and reporting on the progress of remediation actions resulting from assessments.
In doing so, you will work closely with control owners, field experts and different management levels in the IT divisions.
In addition, you will:
- Lead maturity improvement initiatives within the Continuous Compliance Assurance Testing team (e.g. control testing automation)
- Contribute to increase the risk culture and awareness in IT and embed the IT control framework in the full IT organization.