In the role of Senior PM Officer, you will provide daily support to the Transformation Implementation Manager, and the implementation of the transformation of CMS portfolio. You will develop the process and tools of the central CMS Portfolio management office.
Activities that fall into the responsibilities of the PMO or where support is expected:
- You will build the central CMS Portfolio reference (projects master data, list of blue-chip, clustering of projects) and guarantee the consistency with the Enterprise portfolio in order to give an up-to-date status of the transformation to the Transformation Team and support the decision process of the CMS team (director and senior managers).
- You will put in place the process and tools of gathering all the necessary information to support the yearly arbitrage process at CMS team level. You will support the budget and business plan processes.
- You will, in your capacity as the Transformation Implementation Manager professional 'right-hand man' and 'control tower', independently monitors, supports and challenges the programs. The Portfolio Management Officer is jointly responsible for estimates and reference data (baselines) for programs (costs, scope, timing) with program managers.
- In close contact with all Program Manager, you will maintain an overview of the main deliverables and timing in terms of planning and control, overall risk and issue management, resource management, scope and change management, quality management, status reporting, and you will identify (potential) obstacles and problems. You will follow-up & challenge milestones, planning and resources. You will develop all necessary status report (Milestones monitoring, Budget monitoring, critical resources allocation,…)
- You will test the progress of the portfolio against the approved baselines and point out deviations and critical processes.
- You will develop the good practices and contribute to the improvement of the project/program management maturity in the community by applying them. By doing so, you will also contribute to the introduction of a good change management and transformation management practices. You will supervise change assessments so that all the consequences of a change are definitely carefully considered.
- You will draw up and maintain a risk register and an action plan to limit the risks. You will check the proper execution of the actions defined within the risk mitigation plan.
- You will continuously improve to the transformation portfolio management office in order to increase impact and focus on the right priorities