Just like you, we are looking for long-term partnerships built on trust. The best way to achieve that, is through transparent collaboration and open communication.
In the context of the anti-COVID actions, our customer is currently looking for an Project Coordinator to follow-up on the COVID testing activities in Brussels, with focus on improving the current structure and process of the ongoing testing as is currently implemented. The expert will report directly to the Crisis Manager of the entire Corona Test & Trace operation in Brussels.
Primary Tasks and Responsibilities
- Analyse the scientific research and translate to it to a new test strategy pouring the necessary information into an operational, well-functioning plan for Brussels COVID testing activities.
- Coordinate the opening of the new test centres from A to Z.
- Make sure the communication channel between the State Cabinet, at Federal level and all respective administrative services are open and providing accurate information exchange on the state of affairs and changes in regards to the mentioned activities.
- Roll out and follow up the defined strategy/plan together with other Managers and workplace team involved.
- Define, implement and improve the strategy and implementation of:
° Various COVID testings
° Different target groups: individual patients (tested by doctors, testings in hospitals, testing COVID centers, …) vs groups tested by “on the go” testing teams.
° Different objectives: preventive testing for groups and care providers (ex:reactive testing of patients with symptoms, …)
- Assure close collaboration with all parties: doctors, hospitals, labs, ...
- Preparing a vaccination campaign for COVID together with the Federal Government and the other collaborators involved
- Attending meetings and report respectively with updates on the testing capacity in Brussels
- Administrate the reports for the cabinet with clear and accurate argumentation useful for the parties involved
- Assure a qualitative follow-up on the related actions, meeting and updates.
Secondary Tasks and responsibilities
- Quality assurance & impact analysis
- Documentation and reporting
- Put in practice the improvement actions and good practices
- Provide advice and expertise
Technical profile requirements
- +5 years of experience in a similar role ex: Project Manager
- Expert knowledge of Strategy Defining and Coordination
- Expert knowledge of MS Office tools
- Good knowledge or experience in Medical Sector is a plus
- Knowledge of enterprise architecture is a plus
- Knowledge of Project Management
- Agile minded
Non-Technical profile requirements
- Strong adaptation capacity to diverse surrounding & change of context
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong communicational & team working skills
- Ability to identify and implement process and/or application improvements
- Hands-on attitude
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Must be able to work on multiple simultaneous tasks with limited supervision
- Quick learner, motivated self-starter
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal, communication and team collaboration skills
- Master's or Bachelor’s Degree is an advantage.
- FR + NL + ENG is a must