Business Applications Solution Architect
We are searching for an experienced and motivated business applications solution architect who would like to support our customer in executing its digital strategy. The successful candidate will be responsible for designing and supporting the implementation of business application solutions that meet the needs of our business stakeholders, while ensuring they adhere to our architectural standards.
- Design and architect end-to-end solutions that meet client business requirements and align with best practices.
- Create and maintain detailed technical documentation and solution architecture diagrams.
- Participate in the full project lifecycle, from requirements gathering and design, to development, testing, and deployment.
- Provide technical guidance to development teams, ensuring adherence to design and architecture standards.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to deliver high-quality solutions on time and within budget.
- You translate functional and non-functional requirements into an efficient, reliable, scalable, and future proof solution architecture.
- Plan, execute, and manage the further development of existing applications in the business domain landscape in collaboration with business leaders and IT business partners.
- Plan, execute, and manage the implementation of new applications into existing systems and software throughout the business domain landscape in collaboration with business leaders and IT business partners.
- Ensure that the projects meet business requirements and goals, fulfill end-user requirements, and identify and resolve systems issues.
- Ensure that planning and practices are aligned with strategic business goals and the company’s overall strategic vision.
- Research and make recommendations on solutions and services in support of procurement and development efforts.
- Collaborate with analysts, designers, and system owners in the testing of newly integrated software programs and applications.
- Liaise with IT business partners, software developers and engineers to address issues in program logic and the interoperability of new applications with existing systems software.
- Build relationships with software development and engineering teams to gain an understanding of application architectures and required functionality.
- Build relationships with vendors of application software deployed in the organization’s IT environment to learn about and provide feedback on their technical integration capabilities.
- You have a Bachelor or Master’s degree (preferably in IT or a related domain) or equivalent by experience
- Any Enterprise Architecture, agile and/or project management certification is a strong bonus
- You have experience as a solution architect or as an (ERP) implementation consultant
- Experience in an operational and/or maritime context would be a plus
- Strong knowledge of technologies and trends relevant to IT and Enterprise Architecture
- Experience with projects involving different technologies and application platforms in a large organization and demonstrated knowledge of the challenges faced by different teams in producing an integrated enterprise-wide solution.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including teamwork and facilitation and this at various levels; ability to navigate the enterprise and project “politics”; able to drive change in an organization; natural authority.
APPLY FOR A JOB
You are about to apply for the job "Business Applications Solution Architect".