IT Project manager
Our client has decided to divest BU Offset worldwide. To enable the transaction from IT perspective it is required to carve-out several applications from the existing landscape and hand-over them to a buyer. Applications in scope of transactions include but not limited to SAP ERP R/3 and satellites.
Client's ICS team is looking for a hands-on experienced IT project manager with a proven IT M&A experience to execute the IT divestment strategy. Divestment transaction execution should be complete by mid-2024.
Consulting company to deliver the IT scope has been selected and contracting is currently in progress.
- IT Divestment strategy execution: ensure on-time, in-scope and in-budget delivery.
- Establish and execute project governance. Report project progress to relevant stakeholder, SteerCo, and PMO routines.
- Manage project team and project stakeholders.
- Manage project routines and communications.
- Manage project plan, scope, budget, and risks.
- Business project lead, Business process owners
- 3rd party consultants.
- ICS team.
- Buyer’s IT team.
Competencies (skills, knowledge, behaviors)
- Hands-on project management in IT related domain
- Experience in a multinational company/environment
- High resilience and the ability to work on several topics at the same time
- Highly structured, systematic and organized, focused and details oriented
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with people at all hierarchical level
- Ability to communicate complex issues effectively to diverse stakeholders in English and ideally in Dutch
- M&A experience from IT perspective (divestment or acquisition).
- understanding of the IT environment (infrastructure, security, processes, application development);Proven experience in leading IT projects, including an in-depth
- Good knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office.
• Master’s degree (or equivalent) in IT, engineering, or a related field;
Languages: English, Dutch
APPLY FOR A JOB
You are about to apply for the job "IT Project manager".