Job description Technical Analyst
Available positions: [links naar vacatures]
Related job descriptions: Business Analyst, Data Analyst, Data Scientist, Functional Analyst
- You might know this job as Technical Lead, IT Specialist, IT Analyst, Technology Specialist, Chartist or Market Technician
What does a Technical Analyst do?
A Technical Analyst interprets functional analyses (as designed by a functional analyst) and translates them into technical requirements ready for implementation by developers. They then follow up on the implemented solutions by gathering feedback and manage the systems as they are being used.
As a Technical Analyst, you might get a job in:
- Health care
- Other corporate structures
What job skills does a Technical Analyst need?
Technical Analysts need a wide array of analytic, strategic and soft skills to cater to all aspects of the job.
- Expert knowledge of technical requirements & implementation
- Project management: planning, monitoring, testing
- Comprehensive knowledge of technical data analysis, database management, system security and troubleshooting
- Expert knowledge of technical optimisation in line with company objectives
- Organisational & planning skills
- Management of interdisciplinary teams
- Project management & communication skills
- Translating requirements for different profiles
- Communicating status reports to higher management
Degrees & certificates
- BA/MA in IT Science, IT Engineering or a related field
- BA/MA in an unrelated field supplemented with relevant experience and certifications
Similar job descriptions
Looking for a job related to Technical Analyst? Check out these related profiles in IT Analysis or ask our recruiters for advice.