Related job descriptions: Cloud Architect, Cloud Engineer, DevOps, Information Security Engineer, Network Administrator, Network Engineer, Packager / Scripter, Service Desk Agent, Service Manager, System Engineer
- You might know this job as Help Desk Coordinator, Customer Support Coordinator
What is the job description of a Service Desk Coordinator?
A Service Desk Coordinator manages help desk professionals like Service Desk Agents in their day-to-day activities of customer support. They take over problem-solving for more complex problems, troubleshoot technical issues and update functional systems, as well as create work schedules and train new employees.
What skills does a Service Desk Coordinator need?
Service Desk Coordinators need a wide array of technical, managerial and soft skills to cater to all aspects of the job.
- Working knowledge of programming and coding in the most common programming and coding languages
- Expert knowledge of the solutions offered by the organisation to the end user
- Strong communications skills to communicate complex technical information toward non-technical audiences
- Project management and planning skills in service of the customer support team
- Leadership and motivational skills
- Directing team members in their day-to-day activities and supporting them in troubleshooting
- Strong ability to communicate in a productive way and to formulate constructive feedback
- Ability to communicate efficiently with different types of corporate profiles
- Multilingual language skills, native in Dutch or French and fluent in English
Similar job descriptions
Looking for a job description comparable to Service Desk Coordinator? Check out these related profiles in IT Infrastructure/Support or ask our recruiters for advice.