Job Description IT Developer
Related job descriptions: Product Owner, UX/UI Developer/Graphic Designer
- You might know this job as Software Developer, System Developer, Back-end developer
What is the job description of an IT Developer?
As an IT Developer, you need strong coding skills to build and maintain software, websites or applications in support of individuals or companies. Tasks can include development and maintenance of new and existing software and applications, as well as troubleshooting and technical support.
What skills does an IT Developer need?
IT Developers need a wide array of technical and soft skills to cater to all aspects of the job.
- Working knowledge of end-to-end application development (web based, cloud based, mobile, desktop, IoT)
- Ability to work autonomously as well as to collaborate in team
- Analytic mind trained in detailed and structured work
- People skills necessary to assist/support non-technical profiles whenever necessary
- Fluent English language skills, as well as native level skills in Dutch and/or French
Degrees & Certificates
- BA/MA degree in Computer Science, Web development or Engineering
- BA/MA in unrelated fields with proven experience as an Developer
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer
Similar job descriptions
Looking for a job description similar to IT Developer? Check out these related profiles in IT Development or ask our recruiters for advice.