Job Description Graphic Designer
Related job descriptions: Product Owner, IT Developer
- You might know this job as Front-end Developer, UI/UX Developer, Creative Designer, Front-end UI Developer, Front-end UX Developer
What are the responsibilities of a Graphic Designer?
As a Graphic Designer or UI/UX Developer in IT you will create computer interfaces that are intuitive, logical and easy to use by consumers. As the synonym ‘Front-end Developer’ illustrates, you will design the front end of user interfaces with emphasis on navigational structures and visual appeal. UX/UI Developers often also conduct user research as a basis for their work.
What skills does a Graphic Designer need in IT?
UX/UI Developer, Graphic Designer, Front-end Developer: by any name, for this job you need a wide array of technical and soft skills.
- Expert level HTML, CSS
- Expert level UX and UI
- Basic SQL skills
- Ability to work autonomously as well as to collaborate in team
- Analytic mind trained in detailed and structured work
- People skills necessary to assist/support non-technical profiles whenever necessary
- Proficient in English
Degrees & Certificates
- BA/MA in Web development, Software Engineering Computer Science or equivalent through experience
- Additional certifications in UI, UX or related skills
Similar job descriptions
Looking for a job description comparable to Graphic Designer? Check out these related profiles in IT Development or ask our recruiters for advice.