Job description Business Analyst
Available positions: [links naar vacatures]
Related job descriptions: Data Analyst, Data Scientist, Functional Analyst, Technical Analyst
- You might know this job as Systems Analyst, Operational Analyst, Business Case Analyst
What does a Business Analyst do?
As an IT Business Analyst, you will analyse and assess business processes and company’s integrations with technology. IT Business Analysts also identify changing needs, anticipate on how those changes will affect the business and then script optimal solutions. FInally, in your capacity as an IT Business Analyst you will oversee the implementation of your designed solutions with as little friction as possible.
- analyse and assess existing organisational processes
- design new complex organisational processes
- optimise existing processes by implementing new solutions
- communicate needs to stakeholders like senior management and technical profiles
- oversee the implementation of new systems and technologies
What skills does Business Analyst need?
Business Analysts need to be well-versed in both strategic and soft skills.
- Commercial awareness in line with business goals
- Organisational and project management skills
- Multidisciplinary analytical knowledge of technology
- Leadership and managerial skills
- Problem solving skills
- Clear communication and briefing skills
- Bilingual Dutch - French
Degrees & certificates
- BA/MA in business studies, business administration, information technology or a related field
- BA/MA in a non-related field supplemented with relevant certifications
Similar job descriptions
Looking for a job comparable to Business Analyst? Check out these related profiles in IT Analysis or ask our recruiters for advice.