- To make this site work properly, we sometimes place small data files called cookies on your device. Most big websites do this too.
What are cookies?
- A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
- Session Cookies: These are cookies that collect information about what you do during a browsing session each time you visit a Site. When connecting to a server, the device will be allocated a session ID, which enables the server to identify the device during the session and facilitates Site usability. These cookies are temporary and are set to be deleted when leaving a Site or ending a session;
- Persistent Cookies: These are cookies that are stored by your Internet browser for more than a session and are set to expire within a defined time period. Persistent cookies remember and maintain the used settings and information, so one does not have to keep re-entering them whenever visiting a site. They also measure the use and interaction
- First-Party Cookies: These are cookies that are store and accessed on your device. They might include cookies related to third-party service providers. As a result, first-party cookies might log user-related Personal Information accessible to and Processed by third parties.
- Third-Party Cookies: These are cookies that are stored and accessed on your device by third parties determining the purposes and means of the processing of your Personal Information logged by such cookies.
We use among others the tools from Crazy-Egg, Sharp Spring, Dazzle, Google Analytics
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish – for details, see AllAboutCookies.org. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.
We also refer you to:
- Internet Explorer: https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer-ie11-preview-privacy-statement
- Chrome: https://www.google.com/intl/en/chrome/browser/privacy/
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/products/firefox/protect-your-privacy
- Safari: http://www.apple.com/privacy/manage-your-privacy/
Providing data to third parties and third party services
Personal data will be stored on our servers within the European Union.
Personal data can be shared between the different companies of the Brainbridge group and consultants and qualified staff of these companies. These are are located in the European Union.
Therefore, we request your explicit and free consent by accepting this policy, that you authorize us to pass collected and maintained personal data to any country, including non-European Union countries, which may not have adequate data protection for the purposes described in this statement. This does not affect the fact that GDPR and Privacy legislation may apply to these third parties because of the disclosure of personal data from the EU.
By declaring your consent as set forth you therefore explicitly and unambiguously (a) agree that personal data, or parts thereof, may be disclosed or otherwise transferred, as described above, to recipients in countries that may provide different, less or even inadequate protection of personal data as compared to the standards applicable in the jurisdiction you reside or work in or from where you contacted us, and (b) waive protection.
This Policy is governed, interpreted and executed in accordance with Belgian law, which applies exclusively to any dispute. The courts in Antwerp are exclusively authorized to judge any dispute that may arise from the interpretation or implementation of this Privacy Statement.
Each person also has the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority for Belgium: the Privacy Commission, in the Member State where he usually resides or where he has his place of work or where the infringement was committed if he considered that the processing of personal data violates applicable European or local Privacy regulations.
Data Protection Authority
Rue de la Presse 35, 1000 Brussels
+32 (0)2 274 48 00
+32 (0)2 274 48 35
The Commission's offices are accessible to the public every working day by appointment.
If any part of this policy about the use and processing of personal data, due to new European or national regulations, would no longer be correct, the relevant stipulations should be considered and qualified as adapted and in accordance with the new "regulations". We will adapt our terms and conditions accordingly as soon as possible.
For any questions or requests, please contact us at : email@example.com
Brainbridge BVBA, Straatsburgdok – Noordkaai 3, 2030 Antwerpen, RPR Antwerpen, Afdeling Antwerpen, (vat- BE): 0463.026.629
This Website is owned and made available by Brainbridge BVBA, Straatsburgdok – Noordkaai 3, 2030 Antwerpen, RPR Antwerpen, Afdeling Antwerpen, (vat- BE): 0463.026.629,
Hereafter Brainbridge (or "us")
Brainbridge can always change, pause, stop, or restrict accessibility of the content of the Website. Brainbridge accepts no responsibility for any interruption or alteration of the Website or altered accessibility.
Brainbridge is committed to keep all information on the Website as accurate and understandable as possible. Nevertheless, Brainbridge cannot take any responsibility or guarantee that all information is correct, complete and up to date. No warranties are provided in this regard and the information is then stated without binding or advisory value.
Although Brainbridge makes all reasonable efforts to ensure the accuracy of the material on the Website and to prevent malfunctions, we are not responsible for inaccurate information, malfunction, discontinuation or other events that might cause direct (e.g. computer malfunctions) or indirect (e.g. computer malfunctions, profit loss) damage. You are using and accepting the materials on this Website at your own risk. Brainbridge cannot be held responsible for the consultation and use of the Website by you and any damage that would result from, except for gross negligence or default equal to intentional misconduct.
This Website may contain links to websites outside of Brainbridge. Brainbridge has no control over such websites, does not necessarily agree with their content and functionalities and Brainbridge does not accept any liability for such external websites, as far as their content, accuracy and function are concerned. Consequently, we recommend that you read the statutory statements on such external websites carefully and keep up to date with any changes.
As a User, you are responsible for any use that you make of the information on the Website, and you agree to indemnify Brainbridge for any claim that would be made against Brainbridge because of incorrect information you provided or enregistered.
When you upload data to the Website (for example, when registering and applying for a job) or register information, you warrant that this information is accurate and complete, that you are entitled to upload this data and that you bear full responsibility for the content of the data.
As a user, you are responsible for all elements of information and data that you register or upload and you warrant that you have controlled with all reasonable efforts, they are free of viruses, trojan horses or other harmful elements that may cause damage to Brainbridge or third parties.
If you use passwords or login data, they are strict personal and you must ensure the safety of this information to prevent third party use.
If you may manage an external website and you want to post a link to this Website, you need to send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Brainbridge has no objection, provided that you use the exact URL of the homepage of this Website (in other words, no deep-linking), and in no way create an impression that there is an affiliated with Brainbridge or that the content of your website are approved by or connected with Brainbridge. You may not use "framing" or similar methods, and must ensure that the link to the Website is opened in a new window.
Right of suspension - warranties
You agree with Brainbridge's right to suspend, suspend, limit or restrict access, use, etc. of the Website at all times.
Brainbridge does not assume any warranties or commitments that the Website is at all times free of viruses and / or other harmful elements or programs, or the fact that the links through this Website to other websites would be free from viruses and / or other harmful elements or programs.
All disputes, controversies or claims arising out of or related to this Agreement which cannot be settled amicably between the Parties shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts of Antwerp, Belgium and shall be subject Belgian law with the exclusion of its conflict of law rules to the extent that these would refer to non-Belgian law.
Management and contact
The website is managed by Brainbridge and you can direct all your questions to Brainbridge via email address: email@example.com