R14486 .NET Developer Mobile
Our client is actively looking for a Senior.NET C# developer to integrate in its development teams.
The objective of these teams is to supply services for a series of mobile applications:
* Product Support: Ensuring the continuity of the operations of the software product and providing support to the users of these applications.
* Product Maintenance: Ensuring the correct functioning of the software product: resolution of production problems and adaptation of the software product to a changed environment.
* Product Enhancement: Providing a software product that is fully adapted to the business needs by implementing new functionality requested by the business users.
* Project Services: Adapting the software product to fit requirements from corporate-wide projects
The candidate will be involved in all aspects of the services, including bug finding and resolution, incident management, new developments, ….
Based on detailed analysis (UML), and following Fluxys guidelines and market best practices the candidate will produce quality code, with unit-testing, code coverage and documentation. The candidate will also participate in the design of the solution in collaboration with the technical architect. Ideally the candidate will have relevant experience in corporate-wide projects.
* Cooperate with Technical Lead and Project Manager to produce functionalities.
* Implement new functionalities and maintain existing software.
* Testing (unit tests, integration tests).
* Collaborate with operations teams to deploy/configure the software.
* Realize support and maintenance service by helping in bug finding and resolution, incident management.
* Main location of the job will be in Anderlecht).
* Secondary location of the job will be at HQ (Brussels Centre)).
* On a frequent basis, the developer will have to insure extended support (up to 3 days a
week) meaning that he should give support from 7:00 AM
* Capability to develop based on UML specifications.
* Ability to develop on the .Net platform in a structured way according to the coding conventions and rules.
* Analyse skills in order to identify modification in interface/integration with third party software.
* Ability to do bottom-up research for problem diagnostics.
* Fluency in the use of the following technologies and tools:
o Microsoft development platform in general.
o Visual Studio (VSTS is an asset)
o Design Patterns
o Unit Testing (Ms Test)
o Basic knowledge of middleware => Windows2012 Server, IIS, Queuing
o Xamarin & UWP are a plus
o Patterns & Practices: CQRS, DDD, TDD
* Ability to work relatively independently following the priorities and timing of the release plan.
* Ability to work structured following the procedures (check-in, check-out, time sheet reporting, punctuality). Ability to work according to rules, standards and guidelines defined in the architecture.
* Ability to communicate realistic predictions about the development work.
* Ability to learn a complex business model.
* Ability to coordinate technical intervention at third party vendors on problem identified/changes